Cultural Performance Exposure Fund
- This fund is open to all mainstream schools including primary schools, secondary schools, centralised institute and junior colleges.
- The cultural performance must be in Malay language and performed locally.
- Range of ticket price is below $50 (primary and secondary) and below $70 (centralised institute and junior colleges)
- Schools must submit the original/certified true copies of invoices together with the attendance list of students for reimbursement.
- MLLPC will reimburse up to 80% of the ticket cost where no co-funding is available and the full remaining amount where there is co-funding*.
- The maximum amount claimable per school is capped at $2,500 per year.
*Scenario A (no co-funding from other agency eg Tote Board)
Ticket cost = $10
MLLPC will reimburse $8
Scenario B (co-funding from other agency eg Tote Board)
Ticket cost= $10
Tote Board co-funding= $5
MLLPC will reimburse the remaining $5
There is no necessity to pre apply for the CPEF. However, prior to the booking of tickets, kindly drop an email to MOE_MLLPC_Secretariat@moe.gov.sg to check with us on the suitability of the performance.
After the cultural performance, complete Form C together with the Budget Report Form and submit original invoice/receipt/IFAAS record or certified true copies for reimbursement of payment
Please mail to the following address within two weeks after the cultural performance:
The Head Secretariat
Malay Language Learning and Promotion Committee c/o Ministry of Education
Curriculum Planning and Development Division 1 (Level 12)
1 North Buona Vista Drive